The start of the winter sports season will see new faces visiting Lime Meadow and others returning for the first time since the outbreak of Covid-19.
With new guidelines recently announced (Thursday 10th September) TMWA / TSSSC feel it appropriate to provide updated guidance / rules on the use of and access to the Clubhouse.
- Social distancing should be observed at all times – indoors and outdoors.
- CAR PARKS will be open as appropriate – Blacksmith’s Hill or Lime Meadow Avenue or both – depending on expected ground / Clubhouse usage. Users will be notified accordingly.
- THE CLUBHOUSE will only be open for approved Hall bookings and meetings or when bar staff are present.
- The Clubhouse will be closed at the conclusion of approved bookings or when the bar shuts. Car parks will also be locked at this time.
- TOILET FACILITIES will not be available for matches or training sessions outside of the hours that the bar is open. This is due to the specific cleaning protocols in place and the presence of staff to enforce Clubhouse rules.
- The Clubhouse cannot be used to shield from adverse weather conditions (cold / rain etc).
- LIMITED SEATING in the Clubhouse – currently a maximum of 30 for social distancing purposes – is only available for those purchasing drinks.
Children of all ages count towards the maximum of 30 seated and groups of 6 (see below).
All those wishing to remain in the Clubhouse having purchased drinks must be seated; should no seats be available, drinks must be taken outside, where social distancing rules continue to apply.
- All tables – indoors and outside – are LIMITED TO GROUPS OF 6 PEOPLE.
Tables are not to be put together and chairs should not be moved to other tables to increase numbers to more than 6 people.
Staff and officers of the Club will ask you to observe these rules if they are seen not to be followed.
- All personal belongings – coats, small bags etc – must be kept with you and not placed on empty chairs or tables. KIT BAGS are not allowed in the Clubhouse.
- NO STANDING: Apart from those using the toilets and queuing for drinks, all visitors within the Clubhouse should be seated.
- There is a STRICT ONE-WAY SYSTEM for access and exit to and from the Clubhouse, toilets and bar – please follow the appropriate signs.
- To avoid unnecessary contamination, the Hall, changing rooms, showers and some corridors are locked or designated as ‘out of bounds’.
- To help avoid unnecessary contact with door handles, all appropriate doors will be propped open.
- HAND SANITISERS are provided at the entrance to and exit from the Clubhouse.
- Your presence at the Club needs to be recorded for contact tracing purposes.
- Clubs should be aware of and record all those (including participants, managers, coaches, spectators etc) at training sessions and matches, including opposition that attend.
Additionally, you are required to SIGN THE REGISTER provided at the bar.
- NO CASH payments will be accepted at the bar.
Payment for purchases can only be made using a Membership Card or contactless credit/debit card.
- Under no circumstances is anyone other than duty bar staff or the manager allowed behind the bar.
- Drinks will be served in PLASTIC GLASSES: please dispose of them in the bins as marked.
You may bring your own glass from home, but no glass washing facilities are available.
- The television and dart board are currently not to be used.
- Children are not allowed at the bar and must be seated at tables or remain outside.
- Obviously numbers that can safely be accommodated are limited, so we ask that you do not arrange to meet in large groups.
Should any of these rules or guidelines not be adhered to, individuals or groups will in the first instance be asked to comply. In instances whereby there is persistent failure to comply or should further action be necessary, people not abiding by the rules will be asked to leave the premises and ultimately staff have the mandate of TMWA / TSSSC to close the bar and lock the Clubhouse and car parks.
These rules / guidelines have been approved by the TMWA and TSSSC committees and all constituent club chairmen, and we respectfully ask that you abide by them and follow any instructions given by duty bar staff and officers of the Club.
Failure to comply may result in the bar closing immediately.
Many thanks for your co-operation.
COVID-19 Opening Hours
(Subject to constant review)
Wednesday: 19.00 – 21.00
Thursday: 19.00 – 21.00
Saturday: 12.00 – 21.00
Sunday: 12.00 – 21.00