*** COVID-19 OCTOBER 2020 UPDATE ***
The Trinity Club/TSSSC have announced new Covid-safe rules, guidelines and protocols for all those using the Clubhouse, which is in Tier 2.
Here is the latest guidance as at 28 October 2020.
• The clubhouse is only open for scheduled activities or when the bar is open
• The “Rule of Six” applies to all tables inside and outside – this includes children of all ages
• All drinkers must be seated
• Everyone must sign in by either scanning the NHS COVID-19 App or by filling in the form in the bar or when ordering their first drink
• Drinks can only be ordered at the table
• Last orders is at 21.30 (or earlier if appropriate)
• All guests must leave before 22.00
• Payment is by contactless credit/debit card or membership card only
• Please follow the signposted one way system
• Social distancing must be observed at all times
• Full details can be found HERE
Additional ‘laws’ for inside the clubhouse
• Masks must be worn at all times except whilst seated and drinking
• Only members of ONE household (or recognised care bubbles) can sit on each table.
• This means that friends or relations cannot sit on the same table
• Standing is not allowed
• Tables and chairs must not be moved